mardi 19 juillet 2011

End of pregnancy...

What kind of questions women ask themselves when their pregnancy comes to an end?

It depends on various settings : Is it a first baby? How old is the future mother? How does the pregnancy happen? How was the mother's childhood? Is the father involved or not? etc.....

I'm sure becoming a mother is something big for a lots of women because giving birth is not as easy and natural as most of people think.
Because humans are animals, giving birth takes part of the natural cycle of life on Earth... but we became "anti"natural... with pollution and all the chimical substances in the water people drink everyday, there are more and more infertilities matters. It leads to more and more assisted procreations... It is painful for women but also for men who really want to build a family. Psychology plays a great part of women and baby health during pregnancy. I think it could be great for all women who wants to become a mother, to think of what it means and to talk with a psychologist about.

I still have many questions about what it means to be a mother, even if I have a 4 years old daughter. My mind changed but also my world point of view. Because I took (and takes) part of a global cycle of life, it is meaningful. But I wonder how my children will be able to adapt or change the world they will be living in. We had and have a negative impact on our Earth so how our children will respond to the mess we (and our parents) created?

I really believe in human power of creation and abilities. I just hope all those competences will be for a better futur and not for money...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire