dimanche 19 juin 2011

Happy father's day!

In France, today is Father's day...
Father's day exists since 1953 in France and comes from a lighter manufacturer.

To be a father isn't easy nowadays. With sex equality, they have to find new roles in the family! I am always happy to see fathers with baby on the street or in the swimmingpool. Some laws must improve because it is still hard for fathers to take some vacations to take care of children but little by little things change, fatherhood's view changes in society!
I wish a very good day to all french fathers (and fathers around the world too of course!^^)!
My daughter made some gifts at school and learn a poetry but Dad loves sleeping on sundays morning so she has to wait for a little bit...^^
As for me, I will cook some pancakes for a delicious breakfast!^^

Have a nice day everybody!

the result :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire